Location: Batumi, Georgia
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
Work on the 4 projects:
- Financial Evaluation of the project
- Timing and control of implementation
- Create a working group with other employees. Notifications, setting of tasks, description of technical task
- Working with contractors
- Search for contractors
- Financial Planning
- Creating a product promotion strategy
- Search partners
- Identifying new customers
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts
- Communicating the marketing plan
Marketing Manager Requirements:
experience with Department planning, financing, marketing,
Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
Understanding of public relations.
Advanced communication skills.
Fluent in Russian and English