Azure DevOps Engineer
з/п не указана
Quantori is a premium software company with high-quality advanced technology solutions and services. Our main domains are e-commerce, cloud transformation, and digital health. We cooperate with US research institutes, pharmaceutical companies in solving challenges that affect their entire development organization and people’s quality of life. As a systems integration company, Quantori combines technological expertise, scientific domain experience with a commitment to deliver a comprehensive solution in a cost-effective manner.
Our colleagues have expertise in different verticals: Retail, Healthcare, ISV, Travel & Hospitality, Finance, Media. Quantori is an international team: we have employees who work not only from co-working offices but also remotely from all over the world.
We are looking for a strong candidate with Azure System Engineer expertise.
Location – flexible:
Offices in Saint-Petersburg and Voronezh, but most of our colleagues work remotely.
- Provision of new Azure Cloud resources and services via ARM templates (including Azure Policies and Azure Blueprints);
- Managing and supporting different environments in Microsoft Azure cloud;
- Configuring and managing the infrastructure deployed in Azure Cloud;
- Developing and managing CI/CD process in Azure DevOps for different types of applications and environments and automate as many processes as possible;
- Automating deployment of application code to the different environments;
- Designing and implementing build, deployment, and configuration management, testing implemented designs;
- Managing and deploying custom scripts;
- Providing advisory on technical aspects of installation, configuration, sizing, scaling in Azure Cloud.
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Remote or office work model;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.