Quantori is a premium software company with high-quality advanced technology solutions and services. Our main domains are e-commerce, cloud transformation, and digital health. We cooperate with US research institutes, pharmaceutical companies in solving challenges that affect their entire development organization and people’s quality of life. As a systems integration company, Quantori combines technological expertise, scientific domain experience with a commitment to deliver a comprehensive solution in a cost-effective manner.
Our colleagues have expertise in different verticals: Retail, Healthcare, ISV, Travel & Hospitality, Finance, Media. Quantori is an international team: we have employees who work not only from co-working offices but also remotely from all over the world.
Location – flexible:
Offices in Saint-Petersburg and Voronezh, but most of our colleagues work remotely.
We are expecting:
- Strong .NET experience;
- Strong experience with frontend development using one of the major frameworks (ReactJS, Angular);
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of basic patterns (and understanding of pros&cons to use it);
- Concurrent programming experience;
- Experience using Docker;
- Knowledge of modern approaches (microservices, message buses, actor systems, etc);
- Experience with development for Azure/other clouds;
- Strong experience with Software Architecture (design patterns, different architectural approaches);
- Experience with the code review process;
- DB usage experience (preferably *SQL);
- Experience with main .NET related frameworks (ASP.NET, EF or other ORM, etc);
- English from strong-intermediate;
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Remote or office work model;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.
Senior .NET / Fullstack Engineer
з/п не указана