SMART business is a recognized leader in the Ukrainian consulting market for the provision of innovative IT solutions for effective business management. We implement and develop business systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, as well as Microsoft cloud products for solving complex business problems: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Power BI, Yammer.
Our customer base encompasses more than 200 companies from 40 countries of the world and is represented by small, medium and large businesses of various industries ranging from industrial enterprises to service and educational institutions.
At the moment, the Tbilisi branch of our company is in search of an Office manager.
Our perfect candidate:
- is well-organized and punctual;
- has higher education;
- has experience of working at a similar position of at least 1 year;
- has good command of English (oral and written), at least Upper-Intermediate level;
- is computer-literate (MS Office, Internet, Outlook) and able to work with office automation equipment and mini-ATS;
- is aware or records keeping basics;
- is customer-oriented, sociable, pro-active and has good organizational skills;
- is able to perceive new information quickly;
- is willing to learn, develop and work in administration sphere.
The responsibilities include:
- administrative and utility support of the office (purchase of products and consumables for the office, ordering water, stationary, budget management);
- internal and external records keeping (transmission, sending, control, accounting, storing documents, sending letters);
- arranging trips and visas for company employees;
- booking tickets, hotels;
- work with mini-ATS and office automation equipment;
- processing correspondence;
- executing management instructions;
- participation in the organization of corporate events.
- work in an innovative, rapidly growing company;
- friendly and professional team;
- opportunities for high income;
- career opportunities in any department of the company.
- paid vacations and sick leaves;
- medical insurance after one year with the company;
- corporate courses of English with a professional teacher, as well as with a native speaker;
- vivid and memorable corporate events;
- gamification implying various benefits (gym membership, tickets to London, Hong Kong).