Rossiya Airlines is looking for foreign citizens for a position of pilot-in-command Boeing 737/777/747 and Airbus319/320 for work in Moscow and St. Petersburg
Rossiya Airlines is the second largest air carrier in the passenger flow of our country, and included in Aeroflot Group. On a regular basis Rossiya Airlines holds leading position on airlines punctuality as per official Rosaviatsiya statistics.
Route network of the company includes more than 120 destinations. The company fleet comprises 60 aircrafts: Boeing 737-800, Boeing 777, Boeing 747-400 and Airbus 319/320.
At the end of 2017 Rossiya Airlines plans to carry more than 11 million passengers.
Requirements to candidates:
- valid air pilot license, with rating of the aircraft type which is planned to be operated;
- document issued by aviation authorities of the country which granted air pilot license to foreign citizen, and document from the last place of employment of foreign citizen confirming the absence of aviation accidents and incidents due to personal fault over a period of professional activity of foreign citizen;
- valid medical assessment of 1 class issued in accordance with Russian regulation;
- document confirming total flight hours as a pilot at least 3000 hours, not less than 500 hours of which as a pilot-in-command on the aircraft type which is planned to be operated;
- document confirming completion of necessary training on the aircraft type which is planned to be operated, in certified aviation training centers;
- information from law-enforcement authorities of the country on absence of prior conviction;
All provided documents on foreign language should be translated in Russian and their translation should be notarized.
- interesting work in a dynamically developing state air carrier;
- guaranteed network of routes for charter carriages within the framework of long-term flight program for five years in partnership with the Biblio Globus tour operator;
- renewed fleet;
- flights from Moscow, St. Petersburg and regions of the Russian Federation (depending on the place of residence), personalized approach to planning;
- competitive salary (up to 360 thousand rubles a month), guaranteed and timely payment of it;
- additional bonus for Boeing 747/737 aircraft pilots with flight hours less than 60 hours in low season (October to March);
- additional one-time incentive for the first month of work (“installation grant”) in the amount of 500 thousand rubles for PIC;
- increased payment for flight hours above the rate;
guaranteed employee benefits:
- corporate flights within the ID90 system for employees and their families (spouses, children, parents) on flights of the Aeroflot Group airlines and with special fares ZED/MIBA for flights of almost 30 partner companies;
- wide program of voluntary medical insurance;
- programs for sanatorium and spa treatment and health-improving rest;
- compensation for rest in camps of employees’ children;
- compensation for medical examinations, treatment and operations, and the acquisition of expensive medicines;
- system of material assistance, monetary incentives and rewards;
- corporate credit program in the partner banks of the airline;
- visa support at the expense of the airline and assistance in obtaining visas for family members;
- wide range of corporate discounts on services and products from airline's partners in all regions of the company’s branches;
- corporate sports (football, hockey, volleyball);