Field Service Technician in Baku, Azerbaijan.
The person in the position performs service activities at job sites and customer locations for customer and/or sales and rental fleet equipment.
• Analyze and diagnose equipment malfunctions.
• Repair, replace or rebuild engines, transmissions, fuel systems, final drives, steering clutches, cross-shafts, hydraulic components including pumps, motors, valves, and all related components, electrical and air systems.
• Write service reports that accurately document diagnosis and repairs performed.
• Possess basic computer knowledge and ability to use service software required in position.
• Prepare required documentation including work orders, parts lists, and time cards in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure assigned company vehicle maintains a clean professional appearance and is in proper working order.
• Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
• Follow manufacturer and company service guidelines and procedures to ensure quality work and to preserve and document component failure information for accurate failure analysis.
• Project a positive professional image with customers.
• Develop and maintain a strong customer service relationship with all customer contacts.
• Other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
• Technical education and more than 5 years heavy equipment repair experience. (Volvo CE, Caterpillar, JCB, Komatsu, Hitachi e.t.c)
Education and experience must meet minimum job requirements to be considered.
• Experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment malfunctions
• Driving license B
• Excellent attendance and punctuality essential
• English intermediate
• Russian fluent
•Meal allowance, Apartment rent compensation
•Basic salary + bonuses for performance
•International \ local trainings